Audiologists in Overland Park, Kansas
Associated Audiologists, Inc., is the Overland Park area’s leader in audiologic care for hearing, hearing aids, tinnitus and balance disorders. Owned by Timothy C. Steele, Ph.D., FAAA, president, the practice was established more than 30 years ago.
Today, it has grown to include the largest team of doctoral-level audiologists in the Midwest with six locations to serve you including: Leavenworth, Manhattan, Northland, Overland Park, Prairie Village, and Shawnee Mission. Our audiologists have allied health staff privileges at Shawnee Mission Medical Center, Saint Luke’s South, North, and East Hospitals and at Cushing Memorial Hospital.
Hearing Aids in Overland Park, KS, Made Easy With Associated Audiologists
The Associated Audiologists team features professionals who use advanced diagnostic and verification equipment to diagnose and treat hearing loss. The Johnson County practice offers digital hearing aid products from the world’s most respected manufacturers, including all styles, models, and levels for any budget.
We provide a comprehensive program for patients suffering with dizziness and/or imbalance disorders, using state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and treatment techniques to provide top- quality care. Associated Audiologists also provides evaluation and management of tinnitus (ringing in the ears), offering some of the area’s only FDA-approved treatments.
Our audiologists are leaders in local, regional and national professional audiology associations. All members of the Associated Audiologists team are Fellows of the American Academy of Audiology; are frequent presenters at educational conferences and support groups; and serve as ad hoc graduate faculty with the University of Kansas-Medical Center.
Your Overland Park Audiologists
- Timothy Steele, Ph.D., FAAA, President
- Stacey M. Baldwin, Au.D., FAAA, Senior Audiologist and Clinical Systems Manager
- Dana Jacobson, Au.D., FAAA, Senior Audiologist and Overland Park Clinic Manager
- Linda Erickson, Au.D., FAAA, Senior Audiologist
- Sarah Mediavilla, Au.D., FAAA, Audiologist
- Travis Hopkins Williams, Au.D., FAAA, Audiologist
- Danielle Dorner, Au.D., FAAA, Vestibular Audiologist
Special Hearing Services Offered At This Clinic
- Lyric deep-fit extended-wear hearing aids
- Cerumen/wax removal
- Hearing aids and accessories from manufacturers including: Widex, Phonak, ReSound, Starkey, Oticon, Westone
- Hearing aid repairs including all major hearing aid manufacturers and all-make repairs for Costco hearing aids
- Custom hearing protection for hunters, swimmers, musicians, motorsports and sleep
- Custom ear impressions
From 119th & Metcalf: Go south to 123rd Street (stoplight). Turn right on 123rd Street. Turn left on Foster and follow it to the Southridge Medical Building, 12541 Foster. Park in the parking area in front of the building. Take the elevator to the second floor and we are in Suite 220.
From Blue Valley Parkway: Coming from the north Metcalf turns into Blue Valley Parkway. From Blue Valley Parkway turn left onto 123rd Street. Take your first right onto Foster and follow it to the Southridge Medical Building, 12541 Foster. Park in the parking area in front of the building. Take the elevator to the second floor and we are in Suite 220.
We are contracted with most insurance providers. Our state-of-the-art Overland Park hearing clinic is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and is located at: