Associated Audiologists, Inc., is Kansas City’s leader in Audiologic care for hearing and balance disorders. The practice was established in 1985 by Dr. Jim Wise, and it is currently owned and operated by Tim Steele, Ph.D., President and CEO.
Today, it has grown to include multiple doctoral-level audiologists and eight convenient locations to serve you. The audiologists have Allied Health Staff privileges at AdventHealth (formerly Shawnee Mission Medical Center), Saint Luke’s South Hospital and Saint Luke’s Hospital East, specializing in:
The Associated Audiologists Team features professionals who use advanced diagnostic and verification technology to diagnose and treat hearing loss. The practice offers digital hearing products from the world’s most respected manufacturers backed by unparalleled service.
Associated Audiologists is a leader in local, regional and national professional audiology associations. All members of the Associated Audiologists staff are certified by the American Speech-Language Hearing Association and are frequent presenters at educational conferences and support groups.
To improve lives through comprehensive audiology care.
- Integrity: We are committed to doing what’s honest, responsible, and fair at all times.
- Compassion: We are driven by concern for the well-being of those we serve.
- Innovation: Our commitment to exceptional care keeps us at the cutting edge of new technologies, education, programs, and services in the field of audiology.
- Personalized Service: We embrace the individuality of patients, along with their loved ones, offering customized care to meet each person’s unique needs.
Associated Audiologists will act in accordance with the highest standards of ethics, accountability, efficiency, and openness. We approach our activities with a deep sense of purpose and responsibility. Our patients can be assured of a balanced and sensible approach to their hearing healthcare.
- We believe that our patients, and the significant others in their lives, deserve fair, honest, sincere, and competent care that seeks to educate and provide them with all information related to their hearing healthcare.
- We believe in exceptional, professional, and consistent service that is flexible enough to accommodate each individual’s unique needs.
- We believe that every individual deserves to be treated with dignity and respect, regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, culture, age, gender, orientation, identity or ability. This core value guides our leadership and employees in all interactions recognizing the value of diversity with our colleagues, patients, their families, students, referring providers and vendors.
- We believe that it is both possible and desirable to aim at the ongoing growth of our practice while maintaining an unswerving commitment to quality.
- We believe that exceptional care requires us to remain on the cutting edge of new technologies, programs, and services in the field of hearing healthcare.
- We believe in the importance of effective communication in every area of our business.
- We believe that our practice should operate with the highest possible ethical standards.
- We believe in commitment to the ongoing professional development of our staff through continuing education and training.
Associated Audiologists has a long and proud history of giving back to the local community. Our goal is to help everyone in our community hear their best. Many of our audiologists also are involved in community groups such as the local Lions and Rotary Clubs. Some of the organizations we donate our skills and expertise to include:
- Kansas City Symphony
- Kansas School for the Deaf
- Duchesne Clinic
- Johnson County Health Partnership
- University of Kansas Medical Center
- University of Kansas Alumni
- Mercy & Truth Clinic
- Unconventional Business Network
- Museum of Deaf History, Arts and Culture (MDHAC)
- Local Rotary and Rotary International