Many insurance companies provide coverage for a hearing evaluation, and some even offer a benefit toward the purchase of prescription hearing aids. Please be sure to check with your insurance provider prior to your visit to see if your policy covers the cost of a hearing evaluation and/or offers a benefit for prescription hearing aids. Some insurance policies require written authorization from your primary care physician, which we ask you to obtain prior to your testing.
Payment for services is requested at the time of your visit, unless we will be filing a claim with your insurance company for consideration of payment. For your convenience, we accept cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and CareCredit.
Financing options are also available through Care Credit and Wells Fargo.
Accepted Insurance Programs
Associated Audiologists is a participating provider for the following insurance programs:
- AARP Medicare Advantage
- Aetna (HCA/HMCC plans require special exception letter that must be obtained from Aetna by your PCP)
- Aetna Medicare Plans
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- BCBS Medicare Advantage Plans
- Cerner Healthcare
- Cigna Healthspring
- First Health
- Freedom Network
- Humana Medicare Advantage Plans
- Medica Select
- Medicare (written order from PCP required prior to service)
- United Healthcare (with the exception of individual exchange plans through healthcare.gov, referred to online as the marketplace)
- United Healthcare Dual Complete
- United Healthcare Medicare Advantage Plans
*Associated Audiologists does not participate in Medicaid.