1. We enlist the highest trained audiology professionals to care for your hearing.
Each of our associates is a doctoral-level audiologist. As part of their four-year doctoral training, these audiologists spend a final year completing an externship experience supervised by a licensed audiologist. Our audiologists are members of the Academy of Doctors of Audiology (ADA) and hold certificates of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA). Our staff takes great care to uphold the ADA and ASHA codes of ethics. Many of our team members are also adjunct professors at the University of Kansas.
2. Our specialists are experts in hearing aid technology.
We provide a clinical training site for regional audiology doctoral programs, including:
- University of Kansas
- Wichita State University
- Missouri State University
- Washington University, St. Louis
The Associated Audiologists team is heavily involved in local, regional, and national professional organizations.
3. Our specialists and staff are patient-focused, and provide quality individualized care.
Each of our team members follows the protocols of Best Practices for Audiology, and thoroughly invests in understanding each patient’s needs and goals. The Associated Audiologists team is deeply committed to patient education and rehabilitation.
4. Our advanced clinics have been independently and locally owned since 1985.
The Associated Audiologists staff uses the most advanced diagnostic and verification equipment, and our state-of-the-art clinical facilities are designed for your comfort, safety, and care. Our hearing products come from the world’s most respected manufacturers backed by unparalleled service. Not only is our team committed to our patients, but we are immensely vested in the community through service and volunteerism. Furthermore, Associated Audiologists was one of the recipients of the 2007 “Top 25 under 25” Small Business Award.
5. We provide comprehensive care for hearing loss, dizziness, and tinnitus.
Our highly trained team includes specialists in diagnostic evaluation and rehabilitation of hearing loss and other disorders including: